Thursday, August 22, 2013

"This" Story: The Greatest First Post Ever!!!

Today is just laundry day at the house. And as much as I hate laundry day, Melody seems to love it. She'll try and climb the piles on the floor, she'll beat them with whatever toy she has that moment, she likes to mix up the piles mommy has made grabbing red shirts and throwing them in with the whites. Yikes! But by far the best thing she did was when I put her in her walker so I could go into the laundry room and put in the next load the washer. I walk back into the room and from what I can tell she has decided to ram each pile of clothes like a mad bull mixing EVERYTHING up! Shirts are with the towels, colors are all mixed up with the whites, her baby clothes are in the kitchen, there are reds in the living room. All this craziness while I was in the laundry room for a minute. While trying to resort everything I say "Melly what did you do?!" To which my barely talking 9month old says "THISSS!" In the cutest little lisped baby voice...



Oh my child what will become of you. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment